Thursday, September 11, 2014

I Heart Fall Tag!

Sitting here at work, I was trying to think of something different to add to my blog. Something that could maybe show some of my personality just a little bit and some of my favorites. I then remembered the I Heart Fall Tag that went around last year and I even started seeing it a little recently and I thought that was perfect because I am a lover of all things fall! I don't know who came up the questions but I tag anyone who wants to do it so here we go! (:

Question 1:
What is your favorite fall lip product?
Lip balms! I have the worst chapped lips ever and they only get worse when the weather starts turning colder. My favs would have to be the EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss. Now that I am getting a little more brave with trying out different lip colors, I am DYING to try the vampy lip trend. I already have some colors in mind so keep tuned for that!

Question 2:
What is your favorite fall nail polish?
I don't have a certain color that I just absolutely have to have but I do love the more darker colors. I love wearing black on my nails because I feel like it is so chic and it just goes with everything! I also love wearing colors that look black but if you get it in the right light it will be a dark shade of green or burgundy. I was also loving the ox blood trend last year and I hope that it is just as popular this year! Sadly though, I never know the color that are on my nails because I get the gel nails from the nail salon ): But Ill always try to find close dupes for colors when I do post something about my nails!

Question 3:
What is your favorite Starbucks drink for the fall?
Everyone is gonna think I am crazy but I have only been to Starbucks one time in my entire life! I know, crazy. We don't have one real close where I live and I haven't really ever been a coffee drinker until just a couple months ago. To be completely honest though, I think Dunkin Donuts is wayyyyyy better then Starbucks any day!

Question 4:
What is your favorite fall candle?
The new scents and packaging from Bath and Body Works is amazing! If you don't know what I am talking about, you need to go check it out for yourself because they have stepped their game up! I really don't burn candles at all because I don't have my own house and I really don't have much room for candles in my room right now because I am in a slow process of redecorating everything so its pretty much a cluttered mess right now. I usually just buy little wax cubes and put them in my wax burner and burn them either in my makeup room or bathroom. Spice Pumpkin Cider, Leaves, and  Flannel are my favorites scents right now from Bath and Body Works so if I was a candle burner, I would burn those!

Question 5:
What is your favorite fall scarf or accessory?
I am a scarf hoarder! I feel like you can never have too many of them! They are just too easy to throw on a plan shirt and it completely changes the whole outfit so I don't think I can just pick one! But I do like the infinity scarfs way better then the normal long ones! As for accessory, I will have to say my Michael Kors watch. I didn't have this last fall but I am so in love with it now and pretty much wear it everyday, I know it will follow me into the colder months!

Question 6:
Which one is your favorite; haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
I am not too big on getting scared! I never really been in a big haunted house before. When I was little my neighbors would make one in their garage and that is really the only one I have ever been too. They do have something called Netherworld where I live and I have really been wanting to go to that so maybe eventually ill go but for now none of them are really my favs, lol.

Question 7:
What is your favorite Halloween movie?
Hocus Pocus or any of the Halloween Town movies! And I also just seen where they are making a second Hocus Pocus and I am so excited for that!

Question 8:
What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I am a big chocolate girl so anything with chocolate I love. I also like that taffy candy like laffy taffies.

Question 9:
What are you dressing up as this year?
I honestly don't know. I didn't even do any Halloween related things last year except we did have to dress up at work and I was a bunny. Considering October is next month, I do need to figure it out!

Question 10:
What is your favorite thing about fall?
Everything is my favorite! I love how the weather is and seeing all the leaves change. I also feel like people get a little sweeter too towards the end of the year!

 What are yalls favorite things about fall? I tag anyone who wants to do this!
Happy fall everyone!
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment