Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Easy Black Smokey Eye!



Sat down to tweeze my brows and got a lil crazy! To fill my brows in, I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown. For a brow bone highlight I used the color Virgin from the UDN1 palette. For a crease and transition color, I used the color Buck from the same palette. In the crease I used a barbie pink and purple color from the BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette. For the lid I used the color Gunmetal from UDN1 and outer V the color Creep from the same palette. On top of the color Gunmetal, I pressed a Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment in the color Black Mystery all over the lid. For the lower lash line, I smudge the color Creep and the black pigment right below the lashes and blended that out with the same purple from the BH palette. For the inner corner highlight, I used the color Virgin. For lashes, I used the same ones as I did in the last post but instead I just doubled them up to look more thick! And thats it! Its way darker then just an everyday makeup look but its something fun to wear if you have somewhere special to go! Hope yall like! XOXO.
_______________________________

Where you can find me!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade-Soft Brown found HERE
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette found HERE
BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette found HERE ON SALE!
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments-Black Mystery found HERE
House of Lashes-Au Naturale found HERE ON SALE!

No comments:

Post a Comment